Where, oh where did the time go?
This evening, I went to a meeting at Logan's school. They were discussing the upcoming fundraisers for the year. The whole time I was there, I kept thinking about Logan. About how he's grown so much. Next month he'll be four years old. Gosh. Earlier today, I was going through old pictures of me and Travis. I wanted to do a comparison of the three of us. So many people say Logan looks just like Travis. But, looking at my pictures, I beg to differ.
See? We look just alike!!
Going through those pictures today, I got to looking at sweet Logan when he was a baby and I just wanted to poke my lip out and cry. I can't believe he's not a little baby anymore. He didn't stay a baby long enough for me! I guess all the reminiscing got me to thinking about Logan during the meeting tonight. I wish he was a baby again! And, no, I'm not ready for another baby yet. That's what most of my friends seem to say to me everyday. "It's time for another one." No, I want Logan to be a baby again. But I know that will never happen.
I've got so much to look forward to though. With Logan in school, I know I'll look back and wish I had him in pre-school again. Before I know it, it'll be high school. boo hoo. My baby is growing up.
Just look at this fine baby. I miss those cheeks. He's slowly, but surely growing out of those little fat cheeks and looks like a big boy now.
2 comments:
LOVE your blog April!! I know what you mean about them growing up too fast...sometimes I look back at Bonnie Kate's baby pics and wonder where my baby went.
And yes, he does look just like you in that photo! : )
You are so cute...were so cute too!
Logan looks just like his mommy! I never noticed this until I saw the pic of you as a girl!
It makes me feel warm and fuzzy!
Post a Comment