Bless his little heart
As I was helping Logan get dressed this morning, he said, "Mama, I want to go to school today." I said, say that one more time..."Mama, I want to go to school today!"
Thank you Jesus! It has been a month since school has started and he's finally got the hang of it and is looking forward to going. Those first few weeks were awful! I'm so thankful he is doing so well.
We live so far from the school that I let him eat his breakfast in the car most mornings, so he can get a little extra sleep. When we were in the carpool line this morning, I got a wipee to clean his face and hands and he said, "Wait, I just want to give you sugar first!" How sweet is that? He just made my day! That was the best peanut butter toast kiss in the world!
Here's one of my favorite pictures of us...sweet sugar!
2 comments:
He is so darn cute! I ti still hard to believe that our babies are in "school"!!
Sugars they ask for are the sweetest!!
Post a Comment