School Picture Day
Today is picture day at Logan's school.
In all of Logan's little 3 years and 11 months of life, I have been his photographer, except for once when he was a newborn. This morning when we were getting ready for school I was explaining to him that today was school picture day and he had to look extra handsome. He got all excited because he thought that meant I was coming to school to do the pictures. I had to tell him that somebody else was taking his picture today. Then the lip pokes out...but, mama, I want you to take my picture! He got over it eventually, but I will have to say, he was looking mighty sharp this morning, poked-out lip and all.
It made me proud when he got out of the car and the teacher commentend on how handsome he looked. Logan turned around with a little sparkle in his eye and a grin on his face, because he knew I would be proud! I noticed the other kids getting out of their car dressed extra nice today too. I'm sure I wasn't the only mom bursting with pride.
0 comments:
Post a Comment