Who'll cross the finish line first?
I didn't go to the polls this morning because Logan would have been late for school. I passed up my voting precinct and saw the line down the road. I was amazed. I will be going shortly, to cast my vote. I hope everyone does the same. I'm excited to find out the winner. Listening to talk radio so much in the mornings and evenings, Logan has actually been asking me about the "race" between John McCain and Obama. He shocked me one morning by asking me if John McCain won the race? I said, well, not yet. It's not election day yet. I tried to explain as best as I could to a 4-year old about the presidential election. All he was concerned about was if John McCain crossed the finish line first! In his little mind he thinks it's a foot race. Ha! How cute! But, then again, that's all I'm concerned about too...is if John McCain crosses the finish line first!
0 comments:
Post a Comment