Mada-who-ha?

I just realized that Logan's birthday is in two weeks. What's wrong with me? I've got to get on the ball and start planning his birthday party! I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what kind of party to have for him. I asked him this morning and he said that he just wants chocolate cake! Well, that was easy!

Lately he's been obsessed with super heros. I think him and his buddies at school talks about super heros because that's usually what we'll talk about at home...superman, spiderman, the incredible hulk... So, I've thought about having a superhero party. But, so much of the superhero party stuff looks to "grown-ee" for Logan, I mean he's only four. I think most of that stuff will be more appropriate for maybe an 11 year old.

So, what else does he like? Well, you know toddlers and how they like to watch a movie a bazillion times over and over? He's got two that he's been watching lately..."Madagascar" and "Finding Nemo". Nemo almost seems a little too "baby". So, I've decided on Madagascar themed party. I think I like that movie as much as Logan.

It features a Lion, named Alex (Ben Stiller), a zebra named Marty (Chris Rock), a hippo named Gloria (Jada Pinkett-Smith), and a giraffe named Melman (not sure who he is). These animals are in a zoo and end up in the wild of Madagascar. One point in the movie, Marty the zebra asks where they are and finds out it's Madagascar and his reply is, "Mada-who-ha?" Funny stuff!

Here's the trailer for the movie:


So, any ideas y'all can think of for a Madagascar/jungle themed birthday, throw them my way! Thanks!

0 comments: